As you can see, by colouring in one part of the photo, it stands out a lot more than everything else, something that can be useful on an album cover if I wanted to make one significant part of the image highlighted over everything else.
Thursday, 26 June 2014
Photoshop Tutorial - Selective Colour
The selective colour is the most effective edit in my opinion as it makes one thing in the image stand out over everything else. For this tutorial I used something that I think would look very professional which was a football player celebrating and only making his shirt in colour. I think this looks good as it highlights the importance of a certain aspect of the photo over everything else, in this case the only thing in colour is the shirt of the goalscorer, Robin van Persie, which makes him stand out from everyone else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment