Above is the original image I started with before I added the surreal effect. I chose to do this tutorial as I think that this particular photoshop will be useful for a digipak and will therefore be useful to me next year. The image of the woods below would look good on its own, but adding the surreal effect makes it look a lot cleaner. It also gives the effect of distortion, something that links well with music.
As you can see, the image now looks a lot different and I think that this is for the best because it looks strange and uneasy, as if it is fresh out of a horror film. As I said previously the photo is now distorted which links with music, so I think that this effect is one that I will use when I come to completing my final image later in the year.
No comments:
Post a Comment